Giani Countertop Paint Kit, Sicilian Sand
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Giani Countertop Paint Kit, Sicilian Sand by Giani Granite at 1 Clay Hill. MPN: FG-GI SICILIAN. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Giani Countertop Paint Kits are the perfect fit for budget conscious DIY kitchen makeovers. A simple 3-step process with all tools included, each kit
Giani Countertop Paint Kits are the perfect fit for budget conscious DIY kitchen makeovers. A simple 3-step process with all tools included, each kit will help you transform your existing countertops to the look of natural granite in just one weekend.
Kit Includes: 12 oz. IronCore Primer-Base Coat, 6 oz. Brown Feldspar Mineral, 6 oz. Inca Gold Mineral, 6 oz. White Limestone Mineral, 16 oz. Automotive Grade Acrylic Topcoat, 6” Giani Roller Arm and 2 Roller Pads, 4” Giani Paint Sponge, 2” Foam Brush, Practice Board
The typical project time is approximately 4 hours of painting and 16 hours of drying time. You may fully use your countertops as normal after allowing 14 days for your Giani application to cure.
**If you have a one-piece countertop and sink installation, and would like to paint both, please use XIM Tile Doc to prep the sink only. Tile Doc is a white epoxy-based aerosol spray paint designed specifically to update ceramic and porcelain sinks.**
Each kit covers up to 35 square feet of countertop surface area and provides easy cleanup with Giani Countertop Cleaner or gentle soap and water.
Giani Countertop Paint is durable and will hold up under the stress of normal, everyday use. Giani is formulated to cover typical countertop materials such as Formica, Corian, laminate, ceramic tile, cultured marble, butchers block and traditional granite.
Visit the manufacturer's website for live chat support and receive help with project ideas, design advice, application assistance and more!
Manufactured in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Low VOC, low odor, water-based acrylic paint for transforming outdated countertops without costly replacement
- Fun, easy DIY project complete with step-by-step instructions
- One weekend application process that dries in a high gloss finish to simulate the look of granite
- Covers 35 square feet (16 linear feet of standard 24" wide counters), the typical surface area of most kitchen countertops
- Ideal for use on Formica, laminate, Corian, ceramic tile, butcher block, cultured marble and traditional granite
- Durable acrylic topcoat for protection against everyday use
- 5 versatile colors that compliment a variety kitchen and bath decor
- Can be easily adjusted to accentuate mineral colors to better suit surrounding decor
- Can be used on countertops with separate sink installations or one-piece sink and countertop combos (see product description for application instructions)
- Pairs well with Nuvo Cabinet Paint Kits for complete kitchen or bath makeovers
|Part Number:||FG-GI SICILIAN|
|Item Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.9 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|