Double Sided Whetstone 3000/8000 Grit 2-IN-1 Knife Sharpening Stone Waterstone With Non-Slip Rubber Base
Double Sided Whetstone 3000/8000 Grit 2-IN-1 Knife Sharpening Stone Waterstone With Non-Slip Rubber Base by HighGrand at 1 Clay Hill. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product DescriptionMade from natural professional grade corundum(Aluminum Oxide),3000 grit and 8000 grit stone combined,use the coarse 3000 grit to
Made from natural professional grade corundum(Aluminum Oxide),3000 grit and 8000 grit stone combined,use the coarse 3000 grit to prep and smoothen the blade it can make edge very sharp. then finish honing and polishing with the 8000 side.joined with a black silicone base,which is absolutely slip resistant.
How to use:
Sumerge the whetstone in water for approximately 15 minutes before use.
Mount the whetstone first onto the rubber base and place it on a flat non-slip surface.Always keep the whetstone surface wet while sharpening.
This whetstone has 2 grades of grit.The coarse grit #3000(Brown side) re-profiles knife edges that are worn or damaged.The fine grit #8000 (white side) removes burrs and polishes the cutting edge.In general,always begin sharpening using the coarse grit and finish the process using the fine grit.
Hold the knife edge against the flat whetstone,with the cutting edge meeting the stone at and angle of 10-20 degrees.Slide the blade forward diagonally across the whetstone,and on the return movement,flip the blade over to sharpen the other side.To provide more stability and precision during the procedure,gently press the face of the knife with the fingers of your free hand.Use the entire surface of the stone,so as to maintain evenness during sharpening.
After every use,clean the surface of the whetstone using a soft brush and allow it to dry in a well-ventilated area.To clean the knife,use a wet sponge or neutral detergent being care of the sharpened edge.Always dry your knife before you store it away.
Do not use the whetstone to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.To avoid knife damage,please light pressure while sharpening.For best results,the face of your stone should be flat,after extended use,the stone may require grinding to keep its surface flat.
Features & Highlights
- ***PREMIUM GRADE MATERIAL***This knife sharpening stone is made from natural professional grade corundum(Aluminum Oxide),fired with special formula by temperature of 1000+ celsius inside industrial oven, and cooled down by air dry.
- ***DOUBLE-SIDED & NON-SLIP DESIGNING***Don't waste your money buying two stones,our whetstone is 3000 grit and 8000 grit stone combined, use the coarse 3000 grit to prep and smoothen the blade it can make edge very sharp. then finish honing and polishing with the 8000 side.joined with a black silicone base,which is absolutely slip resistant.
- ***MOST GRINDING OPERATIONS***Easily sharpens any blade EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife etc, such as kitchen knives, pocket knives,chef knife,hunting knives,Utility knife,razor,chisel or scissors and so on.(Please soak the stone in water for 10 min prior to use.)
- ***SAFE & EASY TO USE***We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools,Joined with a black silicone base,which is absolutely slip resistant. it won't slip when you are using the whetstone.this whetstone also provides an fast and easy way to keep all of your knives razor sharp.it is extremely Easy & Economical. No need of expensive sharpening and honing oil as its designed to work best with water and it can be cleaned with water easily.
- ***100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK***All items bought from HighGrand can be returned within 45 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Our 7x24 after sales service is waiting to give most experienced support, don't hesitate to contact us!
|Package Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HighGrand, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: D133, ean: 0098872550006,
This classic manual sharpener is designed by Taylor's Eye Witness, which was established in 1883. This full metal manual sharpener is manufactured in Sheffield England and is the finest pull through sharpener on the market. This unique design is on p...
By Smith Abrasives
mpn: CCD4, ean: 0027925190098,
This is a new Smith's CCD4 3 IN 1 Field Sharpening SystemCombines flat diamond pull- thru carbide & multi-purpose teardrop ceramic rods in one sharpener. Fine 750 grit interrupted surface stone provides a quick razor sharp edge. Pre-aligned carbides ...
mpn: 92867, ean: 0792363928670,
Take the hassle and mess out of sharpening your knives. The 4-sided diamond hone block has a different grit on each face, ranging from extra course (200 grit) to fine (600 grit). Each surface of the knife sharpener has three generous layers of diamon...
Application Scope: Kitchen knives (Metal knives, Ceramics knives, Scissors，Outside tools, Garden tools, For Agricultural Tools) Product Features Diamond-electroplated ensure efficient and sharp sharpening result. Folding cover design to protect sur...
By ANSEN TOOLS GRIT SHARP
mpn: AS-406, ean: 7107326494773,
Grit Sharp offers a double-sided diamond whetstone sharpener with a non-skid rubber base. The sharpener has a medium 400 grit and a fine 1000 grit, each with monocrystalline advanced technology. The medium surface grit will quickly restore a damaged ...
mpn: Kin-9729, ean: 0728044880128,
Use this fine grit stone after sharpening with a coarse and medium grit to remove any scratches on the surface or to simply realign a slightly dull edge for a razor sharp finish. Using a fine grit stone to polish your edge can actually help to make c...
mpn: D38FE, ean: 0617401201778,
ULTRA-SHARP® Diamond Sharpening Stones are the best value we've ever seen in a diamond sharpener. We've tested every diamond sharpening stone made and the Ultra Sharp performs as well or better than any of them. These extremely fast working diamond ...
By Suehiro Co.
mpn: 2H-10, ean: 4966684062108,
Each size u-shaped gouge to corner sword can be sharpened. Sharpening for finishing medium....
mpn: 3000#, ean: 0769700161762,
Features: The Ruby Sharpening stone is made from sintered crystals of synthetic ruby. It's extremely hard, maintain their shape well and are resistant to wear. Because they are so hard they can sharpen and finish extremely hard metals such as carbid...
mpn: Lansky, ean: 0791943925207,
The Blademedic Knife Sharpener is the first Responder for Field Repairs on all types of Knife Blades. It's like having an entire Sharpening Kit right in your Pocket-Able to tackle Regular or Serrated Blades, Gut Hooks, Hunting, Fishing, just about an...