Double Sided Whetstone 3000/8000 Grit 2-IN-1 Knife Sharpening Stone Waterstone With Non-Slip Rubber Base
Double Sided Whetstone 3000/8000 Grit 2-IN-1 Knife Sharpening Stone Waterstone With Non-Slip Rubber Base by HighGrand at 1 Clay Hill. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product DescriptionMade from natural professional grade corundum(Aluminum Oxide),3000 grit and 8000 grit stone combined,use the coarse 3000 grit to
Made from natural professional grade corundum(Aluminum Oxide),3000 grit and 8000 grit stone combined,use the coarse 3000 grit to prep and smoothen the blade it can make edge very sharp. then finish honing and polishing with the 8000 side.joined with a black silicone base,which is absolutely slip resistant.
How to use:
Sumerge the whetstone in water for approximately 15 minutes before use.
Mount the whetstone first onto the rubber base and place it on a flat non-slip surface.Always keep the whetstone surface wet while sharpening.
This whetstone has 2 grades of grit.The coarse grit #3000(Brown side) re-profiles knife edges that are worn or damaged.The fine grit #8000 (white side) removes burrs and polishes the cutting edge.In general,always begin sharpening using the coarse grit and finish the process using the fine grit.
Hold the knife edge against the flat whetstone,with the cutting edge meeting the stone at and angle of 10-20 degrees.Slide the blade forward diagonally across the whetstone,and on the return movement,flip the blade over to sharpen the other side.To provide more stability and precision during the procedure,gently press the face of the knife with the fingers of your free hand.Use the entire surface of the stone,so as to maintain evenness during sharpening.
After every use,clean the surface of the whetstone using a soft brush and allow it to dry in a well-ventilated area.To clean the knife,use a wet sponge or neutral detergent being care of the sharpened edge.Always dry your knife before you store it away.
Do not use the whetstone to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.To avoid knife damage,please light pressure while sharpening.For best results,the face of your stone should be flat,after extended use,the stone may require grinding to keep its surface flat.
Features & Highlights
- ***PREMIUM GRADE MATERIAL***This knife sharpening stone is made from natural professional grade corundum(Aluminum Oxide),fired with special formula by temperature of 1000+ celsius inside industrial oven, and cooled down by air dry.
- ***DOUBLE-SIDED & NON-SLIP DESIGNING***Don't waste your money buying two stones,our whetstone is 3000 grit and 8000 grit stone combined, use the coarse 3000 grit to prep and smoothen the blade it can make edge very sharp. then finish honing and polishing with the 8000 side.joined with a black silicone base,which is absolutely slip resistant.
- ***MOST GRINDING OPERATIONS***Easily sharpens any blade EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife etc, such as kitchen knives, pocket knives,chef knife,hunting knives,Utility knife,razor,chisel or scissors and so on.(Please soak the stone in water for 10 min prior to use.)
- ***SAFE & EASY TO USE***We understand the importance of safety when dealing with sharpening tools,Joined with a black silicone base,which is absolutely slip resistant. it won't slip when you are using the whetstone.this whetstone also provides an fast and easy way to keep all of your knives razor sharp.it is extremely Easy & Economical. No need of expensive sharpening and honing oil as its designed to work best with water and it can be cleaned with water easily.
- ***100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK***All items bought from HighGrand can be returned within 45 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Our 7x24 after sales service is waiting to give most experienced support, don't hesitate to contact us!
|Package Weight:||1.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|