1/4" Shank, Cylinder, Safe End, Diameter & Head Length 1", Fine Grit, Yellow - End Mill & Carbide Burr by Saburr Tooth - Rotary, Wood, Shank, Power Carving Tool
1/4'' Shank, Cylinder, Safe End, Diameter & Head Length 1'', Fine Grit, Yellow - End Mill & Carbide Burr by Saburr Tooth - Rotary, Wood, Shank, Power Carving Tool by Saburr-Tooth at 1 Clay Hill. MPN: 14C1SEY Fine. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Saburr-tooth carving burr ''power carving'' rotary tools feature long-lasting, razor-sharp carbide cutting teeth arranged into a unique open pattern to
1/4" Shank Cylinder Safe End 1" (Fine Grit)
Head Length: 1"
Bore Size: N/A
Not for use on METAL or CERAMICS.
Safety: Always use approved eye protection and safety devices!
Sizes: Coated diameters are nominal and may vary in size by .150"
Recommended Operating Speed: 4,000 to 25,000 RPM
Features & Highlights
- Saburr-Tooth - 100% Made in USA. The Best Power Carving Tool!
- Not for use on METAL or CERAMICS.
- Best used in Industries: Power Carving, Wood Working, Furniture, Ice-carving, Sculpting Dental Labs, Orthotic Labs, Taxidermy, Pattern Shops, DIY., Hobbyist LOG Home Building, Construction, CNC-Machining, Milling
- Ideal for use on difficult to cut materials: Wood, Rubber, Silicone Plastic, Foam, Bone, Ice, Fiberglass, Polyurethane, Epoxies, Acrylics, Composites, Graphite, Soap Stone, Alabaster
- Recommended Operation Speed: 4,000 to 25,000 RPM
|Part Number:||14C1SEY Fine|